image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

***Prophetic Warning*** by Micah S Turnbo



***Prophetic Warning***

This was probably the most convicting word I have ever received from Jesus, and I am just now sharing with you. Please listen to His heart in the encounter below. May the fear of the Lord grip you.

As Jesus and I walked through the Garden of Purity, (my garden), He held me by His right arm around my waist so that I would not miss what He was to say. His glory gently touched my face as He spoke, "Son, you tell my people that if they do not learn to love my church, they will not take part in my kingdom. If they harm her, I will become their enemy. You see, I love my bride, and I will protect her--even from those who seek to hurt her. Tell the so-called prophets and apostles to not mess with her or I will become their enemy. I see and hear their ill feelings they cast on her. Some of them prophesy in my name, but their tongues are like snakes. Again, if you cannot learn to love my bride even in her imperfection, you will not be part of my kingdom. I will deal with you."

I fell at His feet and asked for forgiveness for the foolish prophets and apostles who spit curses on His bride in His name. I asked that He would remember mercy.

Jesus' voice thundered, "Are they not like Satan who is pouring out his rage against my bride? Their tongue is much like the father of lies. I tell you, I will cut out their tongue if they do not learn to bless my bride." His glory was like an eruption of fire and smoke that engulfed me. I was overwhelmed by His immeasurable power. Jesus knelt down next to me, and His voice became soft, "Micah, I am quick to forgive."

I looked towards His glowing face, and His love washed over me. "Thank you, Jesus," I said.

Oh Lord, thank you for your forgiveness. I warn you, get your heart right before the Lord. He will have a pure and spotless bride!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment