image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word For Someone by Kathy Mote

7/10/2016

A word for someone who has been degraded. I have called you to walk in great things. And the enemy came along and stole them almost immediately. I smile, because now is your appointed time to receive! Now is the appointed time of your overcoming! I say to you, it is in your humility that you receive. Do not stand and argue with an enemy who is defeated. Do not allow the lies he flaunts before you catch your eyes, and be what you see. Let it not be what you believe. See Me, My love for you, My glory, instead. See that I have called you. Let it build a bulwark in you. Let it build fearlessness in you. Let it be My gift to you. For it is no new thing to be treated shabbily by an enemy. Rather, bask in the love I have given you. And as you do, the enemy will flee from you.





Image HTML map generator

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment