image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Kathy Mote



7/25/2016

There are those among my children who will continue on their trek through the desert amid the trappings of great blessing and opulent wealth. There are those who I have trained Myself that will steward great wealth, who will stand in great strength, and possess supernatural health. I have called them for My purposes and through great trials they have lain down everything of self. They have relinquished all desire to possess great wealth, they have lain at My feet their desire for all else, and desire only to see what I see, and feel what I feel. Their reward at the end of the age is the same as everyone else. I am the reward, and I call My children to their place in My presence.







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment