image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

I See You by Kathy Mote


7/9/2016

A promise for someone today. I have seen everything you have given to Me. I have watched every minute you lost yourself in Me, only caring about Me, only ministering to Me, only wanting Me. I have watched you ignore all other things. I have watched you set aside everything else to obey Me. I have watched you tenderly as you gave all of yourself to Me, desiring to see only Me, to please only Me. When I called, you came instantly. In you, and in your life, there was nothing off limits to Me. Therefore there will be no limits on how I will bless you! Everything you gave Me, I will repay you! As you have given to Me, I will now turn and give to you! How you have blessed Me, I will now bless you!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment