image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Let Nothing be hidden by Donna Cox



7/30/2016

I hear the Lord saying …

Since you have prayed … Let Nothing Be Hidden
I have revealed many things to you … Beginning with what was hidden within you


Some of you became very uncomfortable, but kept the hidden things that separated you from Me
Others quickly chose to remove the hidden things separating us and draw closer to Me

If you chose to keep the Hidden things that separated you from Me … You will remain at the level you are … Nothing will change … You will go no farther
To those of you who swiftly removed the hidden things and drew closer to Me … The MORE you have longed for will begin and has begun manifesting in your lives … Our relationship has grown deeper … As you have decreased I have Increased.

I have also revealed hidden things in the lives of others surrounding and having a direct impact on your lives so that you may clearly see their agenda. It is imperative that you know them by their fruits. I have shown you their fruit.

Thus nothing will be hidden in your alignments … For I am still causing a great shifting to take place as ones are clearly being seen as either For Me or Against Me.

You will know because you have asked How shall I pray and I told you … “Let Nothing be hidden.”

Continue to Pray Let Nothing Be Hidden … for there is much coming towards you that is crucial for you to know … Pay attention to what I am showing you … Bring your concerns to me … I will answer them

Continue to Burn Brightly for Me As You Embrace The Wisdom You Have Asked Me For

From This Moment On … You Cannot Go Back … There Is Only Going Forward …

Nothing Behind You Compares With What Lies Before You
His servant





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment