image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A word of encouragement by Kathy Mote



7/11/2016


A word of encouragement for those who are blessed of the Lord. Those around you are about to witness the blessings of the Lord, not on themselves, but on you. There is a jealous devil filled with black hatred looking right at you, and he torments those around you. Do not allow those who are empty to tempt you. It is a difficult thing to watch the hand of the Lord bless someone else. This is what the Lord says to you. I did not fill you to flaunt you, but to bless you, and to use you. I will draw all men to the sound of My voice through you. And as I bless you, you must choose. Be kind hearted and be filled with My love for those around you. Many will be filled with hatred at the sight of you, and be jealous of you. Know that I send them to you. Be a beacon of My love. Let My love show through you. Even as they speak unkindly to you, they will be drawn to you. Be ministers unto them in My stead, for this is one reason I have called you.





Image HTML map generator

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment