image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

An Encouraging Testimony By Kathy Mote



7/30/2016

This morning, during one of the most beautiful worship and intimate fellowship moments of my life, the devil came immediately, and I was attacked. I realized that every time I am that blessed, there is an immediate attack to steal and destroy. I always feel like I took a tumble down hill when that happens. But instead of being upset, disappointed, or even aggravated and angry, I was led of the Lord to keep my peace, and to keep my blessing. As a matter of fact, I barely noticed the noise the devil made! As His gift to us, He brings us higher, and higher. He showed me that the devil stole nothing from me because I stayed in my place before the Lord, as He had called me. The things in my life are in His hands. The Lord spoke to me and said, the devil took nothing from you, and he takes nothing from Me. I will soon knock the legs from under him, knock him off his feet, and he will feel like he is tumbling downhill! So I offer to you this small but powerful testimony as an encouragement today. Let no one say the enemy had his way! Stand and praise the Lord instead! It is in His wonderful presence we stand, and no matter what kind of noise the devil makes, he takes nothing away from God's children as we stand before Him!







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment