image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

An encouraging word for someone today by Kathy Mote



7/15/2016

An encouragement for someone today. I see a big, shining diamond, laying on its side on a busy sidewalk. It is beautiful, and shines brilliantly as it reflects the light! No one sees it yet... no one notices... no one gives it recognition... no one appreciates it. Yet. This is what the Lord says to you. I have made you to reflect My light. I took all that you have given to Me, and in it I shine! I have made you to shine like this, and you will shine if people notice or don't notice! You were made to shine by My hand and in My time for such a time as this! And people WILL notice! But as you stand before Me you will also give up caring if anyone notices...and you will shine all the brighter for it! For I have called you to shine, and it is before Me that YOU WILL SHINE!





Image HTML map generator

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment