image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Word of the Lord by Kathy Mote



7/22/2016

I am hearing the Lord say, Yesterday is over! Many of My children have cast their eyes down, not for sleep, or slumber, or laziness, but upon their circumstance, and in doing so, it has ruled them! They see their situation, and their eyes have grown accustomed, and not been lifted. But it is I who set the standard, and not your circumstance! It is Me you should set your eyes on, not your situation! In your situation I have called you to romance, and intimate fellowship. I long for you to look into My eyes, and trust Me in your heart! Declare it with praise on your lips! Set your eyes on Me, and I will set you on a high hill! Do not look where you have been. Look to the horizon, for as you learn to trust Me, that is where you will stand!




Image HTML map generator

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment