image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Veronika West: I heard, "THE LIONS ROAR IS STRONGER THAN THE DRAGONS BREATH!



I heard, "THE LIONS ROAR IS STRONGER THAN THE DRAGONS BREATH! by Veronika West

"The lion has roared-- who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken-- who can but prophesy?

Yes these were the words I heard this morning in my prayer time for the Nations, then the Holy Spirit quickened this to me, "The Lord also shall ROAR out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall SHAKE: but the Lord will be the HOPE of his people, and the STRENGTH of the children of Israel.

So shall you know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

And IT SHALL COME TO PASS in that day, that the mountains shall drop down NEW WINE, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall WATER the valley of Shittim.

I prophesy in this season we have been ordained by God to walk in a season of His Peace and Celebration, (Shabbat and Jubilee), As Sons and Daughters of the King of Kings, I believe in this hour we are to LIVE and have our being under the power of the "Lion’s Roar".

TIME TO RISE UP EMPOWERED BY THE ROAR OF THE LION....! 

You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the LORD’s, and He will give you into our hands.”

DECREE; I AM ARISING, AWAKENED AND ADVANCING IN THE SPIRITS POWER IN THIS HOUR.

"The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they
that dwell therein. Psalms 24:1

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment