image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Lana Vawser: “I AM GROWING DEEP ROOTS OF HUMILITY IN MY PEOPLE IN THE PLACE OF SURRENDER UPON WHICH A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE OF MY FAVOUR WILL LAND UPON”

“I AM GROWING DEEP ROOTS OF HUMILITY IN MY PEOPLE IN THE PLACE OF SURRENDER UPON WHICH A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE OF MY FAVOUR WILL LAND UPON”


Lana Vawser

I had a dream this week, where the Lord showed me very clearly about an increase of His favour that He is releasing upon His people in this season, but He is specifically looking for hearts and lives of humility that His favour will land upon. I watched in this dream as this increase in favour was moving in intentionality looking for the 'landing pad' of humility.

As I have sat with the Lord and pondered this dream in my heart, I felt the Lord speak to me that the shaking that has been happening across the body of Christ has increased and the Spirit of God is moving swiftly in hearts and lives that are laid down to Him and giving Him permission, He is actually performing a deep preparation in the heart surgery for an increase in favour that is about to manifest. Many have been plauged with the lie over and over this year of “you have missed it” or “you have done something wrong” because the shaking has continued. Do not partner with that lie. These lies are coming with great confusion and stealing clarity, and that is not the loving conviction of the Lord. That is the enemy attempting to steal your destiny. Alignments are so important right now, this is a crucial strategic season. Stay aligned ONLY with the truth of His Word, ESPECIALLY with the declaration of your mouth.

I felt His whisper as I leant my ear upon His heart, and I heard Him say “I am growing deep roots of humility in My people in the place of surrender upon which a significant increase of My favour will land upon.”

What struck me is there is NO STRIVING in humility! It's in the place of ENCOUNTER and SEEING HIM, DEEPER INTIMACY that He is BIRTHING HUMILITY! Be positional in your humility by living a life of surrender. Keep being a laid down lover of Jesus, seeking His heart and let Him birth the fruit of humility in your heart and life as you give Him your “YES”.

Do not despise the process. The Lord is dealing deeply with the heart, to establish and grow deeper roots of humility, perseverance and strength in this season, upon which a significant increase of His favour is about to land upon. The Lord is preparing you to carry more. The Lord is preparing you for an extension of your tent pegs and a greater divine ripple effect of influence. Do not rush this process. Allow PERFECT LOVE to have it's PERFECT WORK in your heart, soul and life right now. As His 'working and growing' of deeper roots is accomplished, His winds of favour are about to carry you to where you have never imagined and opened doors beyond your dreams, but you must allow this process and the maturing to take place so you will be able to remain and carry what He is releasing.

SOME FRUIT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

The Lord is birthing purity in the body of Christ and especially in the prophets and prophetic words in this season. He is doing a deep cleaning in the body of Christ so that we can “Arise and Shine” declaring the messages of His heart with great purity and no mixture.
In worship recently I heard Him speak:

“To release the PURE FLOW, you MUST GO LOW!!!!! There are many 'man made' flows in this season but the pure flow will begin to be recognised far and wide by its distinct flavour which is being birthed from hearts and lives of humilty. It will become very apparent in this season of acceleration who has been with Me and birthed in the secret place.

The flavour of 'fruit' in lives and ministries is about to change in the body of Christ from any flavour of manufactured striving to the fruit of purity. There is a birthing of pure fruit being released in this season from the LOW and LOWER places of humility.”

AS FAVOUR FALLS ON HUMILITY, FRUIT WILL EXPLODE

I had a vision where I saw the favour of God falling upon the hearts and fruit of the humble and it was like a match being released on petrol. There was a HUGE explosion. I watched as the fruit EXPLODED in quantity and quality. I saw beautiful fruit exploding like if you threw a tomato on a wall, and pieces of the fruit flew everywhere. I almost cringed that the fruit was destroyed, but then His presence intensified and I heard Him speak:

“As my favour falls, fruit is going to explode and it will spread FAR AND WIDE. The taste and divine flavour of My presence, My love and goodness is about to spread FURTHER than EVER and many will TASTE of My goodness from afar through the lives of My people. My people will be so surprised in this season how far influence will extend, how far I will take what I have placed in their hands as they steward it with purity. Many will come from afar with testimony upon testimony of My goodness and the 'tasting' of how good I am in the release of greater fruits of purity in giftings manifested.”

People of God, let's go lower! Let's set our hearts towards Him to go EVEN DEEPER STILL! Yes, there is great acceleration happening right now, YES there is greater exposive breakthroughs, YES there is a greater wave of increase of the favour of God about to be released as we allow Him to do His perfect work in us, but in ALL of the wonderful opportunities, breakthroughs and acceleration, let's go deeper into the secret place of intimacy with our Beloved. Let us behold His beauty, look into His eyes of fire that burn with love for us and be even more consumed by Him and from that place EVERYTHING is going to change.

It's time to go even lower still!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment