image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Prophetic word by Marsha Burns on 6/22/16


 

You are embarking on a new journey that will seem strange and unfamiliar. You will need my wisdom in navigating the uncharted waters of your life and circumstances. Unbridled faith and trust in Me will be required at this time as you leave the past behind and launch out into newness of life, says the Lord. Draw near to Me.

Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment