image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

RESTORATION by RENE PICOTA



The Lord told me today that He was getting ready to restore everything you have lost! He showed me the heartache. He showed me the tears that you have shed. He showed me the people who betrayed you and took advantage of you. He showed me those who stole from you and lied about you.

He showed me the individual satan had sent to derail you from your purpose. But the Lord told me to tell you that He was restoring everything! This is a month of abundance! It is a month of double harvest! It is time for you to get double for your trouble! I believe within the next 3 days there will be a resurrection in your relationships, your finances, and your spiritual life.

The Spirit of the Lord is moving behind the scenes for you right now. You may not see it but things look so much different from Heaven's perspective!

I know you feel that blessing anointing as you read this. The Lord is about to do a miracle for you right now! This is your season to come out of lack. It is your season to come out of sickness. It is your season to experience your breakthrough! I feel the anointing so strong as I type this.

Prophetic Declaration
Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets. -Acts 3:21

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment