image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Names Caleb Juarez



I have been working on creating a website for the longest time. So I started envisioning about writing the most personal things the lord has showed. I think God is taking our present generation to the next level. There is a feeling in the air that we are crossing over the red sea. I think having we have our part in our own journey with God and so therefore I believe God has stirred my heart to publish daily updates of this awesome journey with God.

Where God is taking us is where flesh cannot go

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment