image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Prophetic word on 6/25/16 by Donna Cox



I hear the Lord saying to His intercessors …

I See You … I Hear you … What You Have Been Doing Pleases Me

Now I am moving on your behalf … Do not go by what your natural eyes see ... Go Only By What Your Spiritual Eyes See

In the United States I am moving swiftly to expose what must be exposed … To cleanse the system you have asked me to cleanse. You have tenaciously cried out to me day and night without ceasing to cleanse the land … I Am

In South Africa … I am exposing a system of lies as you have cried out to me to do and replacing it with a foundation of truth.

In Israel I am repairing the breaches that have been made by the enemy … Strengthening the hearts of the people

In Greece I Am moving swiftly to open the eyes of all those who are willing ... To show them a better way of doing things that shall cause wealth to come into dry and barren places

In Australia I am causing a hope to come to the hopeless … A refreshing is upon you … A newness and an increased time of Divine Invitations are being delivered to those who will lead the Divine Transformation that is soon coming upon you.

In South Africa I am moving swiftly to bring forth change that will rock what you have already known and thrust you into What Is And Is To Come

In Africa I am springing forth new wells … Healing wells … Signs and wonders will occur in many places and pastors will began to see the harvest of souls they have cried out for.

The Netherlands will be known as a place where God dwells for My presence will be constantly upon them in a visible way.

Iceland as well as Finland shall be known as a place of peace and negotiation for many shall flock to those I set apart with Divine Wisdom to impart to heads of Nations ... I am granting them the increase they have asked for.

His servant, Donna Cox







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment