image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Last night I dreamed I was in a whorehouse by Michelle Gaut Langley



2/27/2018

Last night I dreamed I was in a whorehouse. It was a sick twisted place full of maimed people and death. Someone I love was there, about to get married. I said to her, "Aren't you ready to move to the sunshine state?" (Come into the light -- ) There was an Chinese woman there who was the madam. I sat outside with her, hoping to show her light. The sky developed some amazing patterns. I said, "Look at the sky!" She refused to turn her head. Suddenly, a tornado swept down and swept us both up into it. I began to sing the frequency of the tornado, of God, because He was the tornado. As I sang, my song became more and more beautiful as I traveled upward into the tunnel of light that was in the middle of the tornado.

I woke up with a huge adrenaline rush, which always insures that I will remember a dream. I was thinking, "If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." There is a wrathful side to God, and this madam was experiencing it, as she had created hell on earth and was attempting to wed people to darkness. I also got the distinct impression that if we tune ourselves to God's frequency by getting into alignment with His ways, we cannot be harmed in any meaningful way. (I'm not saying bad things won't happen, just that they will not harm our spirits.)

I fell back asleep after a couple of hours and once again dreamed of a whorehouse. This time, I lived there. A man wanted to be my partner, and I was about to accept, but then I saw a lamp in this dark place and remembered that I had seen Jesus -- that I had no business in this place. I left everything behind in my attempt to escape, grabbing only some papers with my writing on them. I ran, tossing the papers down a stairwell to an ally. Then I attempted to burst through a side door to escape, but was stopped by the gatekeepers. The gatekeepers were very religious people. Then I woke up.

Thinking about this one, it seems that the whorehouse is an allegory for the world. Things like clothes, makeup and money were very important and valued in the whorehouse. The churchgoing gatekeepers had no idea what they were protecting, that they were keeping people in bondage. In this gloomy place, things were more important than freedom. This dream taught me that it is more than okay to leave everything behind in a bid for freedom -- it is necessary. If we fully realized that the world (society, not the natural world) we live in is akin to the whorehouse -- with people being treated like commodities, starving from neglect, being used for other people's pleasure and profit, perhaps we wouldn't be so keen to build our little illusory kingdoms here. Perhaps we would leave everything behind to seek the real Kingdom.







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment