image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

FRESH MANNA DELIVERED DAILY by Elaine Tavolacci on 2/25/2017







February 25, 2017


FRESH MANNA DELIVERED DAILY 


In the book of Exodus when Moses brought the Israelites though the wilderness, they continually murmured to him complaining that he brought them out there to die of starvation. The Lord then supernaturally sent manna from heaven to feed them by day, and quail to feed them by night. Moses told them that the manna must be eaten before the morning, and then fresh manna and quail would be supplied each day. For those who saved the manna and the quail until the morning found that it bread worms and stank.

The Lord says; I want to supply My people with fresh manna daily. Don't go back to the manna of yesterday because it will be ineffective and may even be harmful to you. As you read My word I will continually supply you with fresh revelation daily. I Am the living bread that came down from heaven and My Word is fresh manna. Don't go back to your old way of believing because I have taken you to a new level, and I will continue to open your eyes to new things. I am releasing you from doctrines that are unproductive, and that do not bear fruit. You are no longer under the law or the traditions of man, but you are living in the New Covenant of My grace.

Then I read Psalm 103:7. He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel. He spoke to Moses directly because He had a personal relationship with him and considered him to be a friend. The children of Israel only knew of His acts and experienced His miracles, but they did not know His ways. He went before them in a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night to protect them. He had parted the Red Sea for them and drowned their enemies (The Egyptian army) that pursued them.

In the New Testament in book of (John 6:30 -59) the people wanted to see miracles just as the Israelites received manna in the Old Testament. Jesus told them that He was the living bread that came down from heaven. We are now under the New Covenant where we could receive fresh manna from heaven daily as we are partakers of our Covenant with Jesus.

Don't be afraid, to leave the old manna, to receive the new. You will also experience the deliverance of the Lord. I will bring you out, to bring you in and I will fight for you. You only need to be still and let go of that which is stale and stagnant. As I was with Moses, I will be with you. You will have favor in my sight and not only experience My miracles, but you will know My ways says the Lord.

Exodus 14:27-29
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and when the morning appeared, the sea returned to its full depth, while the Egyptians were fleeing into it. So the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. Then the waters returned and covered the chariots, the horsemen, and all the army of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them. Not so much as one of them remained. But the children of Israel had walked on dry land in the midst of the sea, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.

Exodus 33:11a
The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

John 6:31-36
Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'" Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven.  For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."  Then they said to Him, "Lord, give us this bread always."  And Jesus said to them,  "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

John 6:26-59





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment