image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word for America, God is birthing God- ordained ministries 3/4/2017

I feel like this morning I had a discerning impression of the times were living in, I had the impression about ministries being birthed that would be family oriented in nature. I felt the Lord was laying a foundation on ministries and that there will be a suddenly of springs of God ordained ministries all over our nation.
The world needs nurturing and I believe the heart of God is for the Church to release the revelation of the spirit of adoption in the body of Christ. A heavenly father who delivers his children on earth from the orphan spirit.

The lord has been revealing me in the natural of children in front of me everywhere of the confirmation of the plans God has for America. Ministies will rise with the annointing to nurture the young generration to thier divine identity. God is waking up America






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment