image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Three Waves by Chris Bennett



9/20/2017

Three Waves

I hear the Lord say, “Enjoy the peace. Enjoy the final days of Summer and the first days of Autumn. Enjoy the quietness around you for it is about to change!” I asked Him what He meant? “Do you remember those ‘new mantles’ I spoke about? Look closely around you. I have started to unveil those new mantles. I have started to give one or two their new gifts.” I knew this was fact not prophecy for I had read reports - “The fear of God hit me yesterday, something extraordinary is happening in the churches in Bremen. pastors are getting new supernatural gifts it's amazing. Deep healing is taking place, it's extraordinary to watch. So exciting.”(Yinka Oyekan)

The Lord continued, “Yes, I am sending a fresh ‘fear of the Lord’ among you for you shall all see these new gifts, and greater, and you shall both fear and glorify Me. There is coming the first wave of gifting, miracles, and salvations. These shall be, as it were, a taster for you. This first wave shall see you fall to your knees in the glory. You will want to prostrate yourselves before me - the power of My presence shall be great.”

“Then comes the second wave. Greater mantles, greater anointing, greater presence. When My glory comes into your meetings it will literally knock people off their feet. You will not be able to stand when I bring My Glory into your meetings but I will bring revelation and impartation to you.”
“The third wave will redefine revival! My people will be persecuted, but their love will overcome. I am returning My church to its first century roots. Churches will be cleaned up and sin will reduce.

No-one will go hungry or homeless or otherwise be in need. There will be a lack of need in the church. Anointed people will walk hospital wards and the sick will be healed as they walk past. Anointed people will walk into psychiatric units and healings will astound the medical profession. Anointed people will walk into a large supermarket and both customers and staff will be healed instantly. Sick people, addicts, and abusers will walk into a church and be healed, where necessary repenting, without knowing why they are even there.”

“After this third wave”, says the Lord, “when the houses of God shake during prayer times, then you will know I am coming and I am near!”
Three waves, then . . . .





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment