image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Donna Cox



9/11/2016

I woke several times during the night and spent some precious moments with God … Then three hours before my normal time to wake up … I was instantly awake … This is what happened in the wee hours of the morning.

I woke with a “Song In My Heart” … I could not hear it, but it was “vibrating” … “Humming” in my heart and I absolutely "knew" it was a “song”
I heard the Lord saying …

This message is for My servants … those who love me and share the Good News at My command whether it is convenient or it is not.

I Am Placing The Seeds Of A New Song In Your Hearts

The seeds will grow and flourish as I orchestrate the music and the words within you … Each song is different … Just as each of my servants is different … Yet all contain empowerment and provision for the journey you have begun.

And I “understood” …

Our Lives Will Never Be The Same … They Have Become Enhanced By The Magnificent Presence Of The Almighty God

We who have asked Him to change us … Are Now Changed

A Glorious Symphony Is Now Being And Will Be Continuously Orchestrated Within Our Hearts By The Master Conductor
His servant
Donna Cox





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment