image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Kathy Mote



9/2/2016

A word from the Lord for someone troubled and unsettled. You cannot see your way through, and you are troubled and fear unsettles you. You feel this way because you feel powerless and vulnerable in the situation facing you. This is what I say to you. That you cannot see the end of My will for you does not change My will for you. That you cannot control the hedge around you does not mean there's no hedge around you. You feel like you will be overlooked, that My blessing will sail on past you. But I tell you this, as you trust in Me, I have My eye on you. My blessings, and intention for you will surely come, and never leave you. There is nothing that will come against you that will keep Me from blessing you. And in giving up what you perceive as your vote, your choice, and your will, actually seals your fate as you receive My will for you. There will come to you no unclean thing that overtakes. There will come to you no foxes to spoil the vine. For as you rest, and trust in Me, you are completely in My hands. There is nothing for you to worry about, so you can be at peace.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment