image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A word by Kathy Mote



8/29/2016

In a vision I saw a woman standing before the Lord. She wanted something from Him, and in answer to her, He asked if He could have what was in her hands. She laid at His feet something that had odd angles, was sharp, and broken. It was a piece of something that was shiny, but of no value or use. He asked her if He could have it. She looked at this thing laying at His feet and realized she wanted it fixed very badly. Again He asked her if He could have it. She agreed, and He said to her, in exchange, I will give you something better. In exchange you will have My best. In exchange I will give you something of great value, and you will have something whole, and good. There are many right now that the Lord would ask, will you give up your broken dreams and desires in exchange for what He would give to you? I looked again at this woman who stood before the Lord. And in her hands was something beautiful. It was a warm peach color, and was studded with the most beautiful diamonds and pearls. It looked alive with beautiful color as it shimmered like gold, and it was easily the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Ask me that question, Lord. I will rush to say yes.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment