image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Urgent Warning from Prophetess Esther





I started sharing this message when I was composed because I had received it earlier,but the minute I started speaking,the ‪#‎HOLYSPIRIT‬ came mightily upon me and overtook me(My body felt like it was all being electrocuted)and I could not do it as I has planned to.The Lord told me to share the message as it is and ‪#‎VERY‬‪#‎HURRIEDLY‬.

I had decided not to share it because of how much I was crying but the Lord said,"would you rather they hear a ‪#‎diluted‬ message and end up dead or they hear a raw message and they end up ‪#‎SAVED‬?" 

Listen and share quickly because many will be saved.‪#‎Trouble‬ in America means trouble all over the ‪#‎world‬

I have shared many messages on facebook but this one...I felt the ‪#‎powerful‬ presence of the Lord all over my body.I pray we all listen.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment