image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Harvest and Night Vision By Beth El Kurchner


8/19/2016


Harvest and Night Vision

By Beth El Kurchner


I believe we are entering into a season of greatest harvest for 2016-17! 

Why you might ask. Harvest is the gathering of things planted, a natural time of reaping in joy what has been produced during the year in an agricultral community. Jesus reflects in the word His viewpoint on harvest when he enjoins believers to ask the "Lord of the harvest" for laborers. Read( Matthew 9:38 & 1 Corinthians 3:5-9 ).  It also is a time to get aligned with accuracy and use the abilities God has given you. You must be awakened for the positioning and correctness to establish the place God has for you.
Alignment- Arrangement or positioning you in a straight line or in parallel lines.  Accuracy- the quality or state of being correct or precise. As in correctness, precision, preciseness, exactness, and exactitude.

Abilities- Possession of the means or skill to do something. 
God give you the strength to do what He has called you to do.  Get that skill honed.

The most recent and profound “Night Vision” I had was there were three men dressed in gold-plated warrior garb with golden and black pleated skirts and jeweled crowns upon their heads. They were standing in front of a long beautiful blonde wooden carved table. They looked at me with great love and kindness. Two of them exited to the left, while one remained. In the dream, I was lying on the right side of my bed, but when I looked to my left, I noticed that Yeshua (Jesus) was there before me on the left side sitting on my bed! Also dressed in gold-plated warrior garb, He had His amazing eyes set upon me. In a very deep and strong voice, He spoke in another language tongue and I asked Him, “What does that mean Lord?” He said, “Harvest”.  I knew it was time to advance the Kingdom of God. The harvest is very ripe now! I believe this will be the greatest harvest ever. We must follow our destiny in the Lord. Like Esther, we are in the Kingdom of God for such a time as this. It is Harvest Time and we must prepare and get ready now. Being in the right place at the right time is crucial! This is the time and hour of repentance. Why? Jesus did not go around accepting everything. He said,"Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand". What does this mean? To repent is to have a right relationship with God. God looks on the heart .Turn from things that you know God is not pleased with. We all must look inward. Get ready and obey the Lord at all costs. He is bringing the sons and daughters of God to him. For it truly is “Harvest Time”. We can do nothing apart from Him!  In the amplified it says I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]  Selah.



I am including in this harvest time the importance of watching what you say. What are words? Words are thoughts spoken. Where do thoughts come from? Do thoughts matter? The word of God is a collection of containers of God's thoughts. A thought is a shaper a spiritual form that shapes. Shapes it into a form. We can think God's thoughts. King David did. Read Psalm 139:17-18 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand—when I awake, I am still with you. We were in God's thoughts. In Proverbs 18: 20-21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those who love it will eat the fruit thereof. Most believers don't believe this or they wouldn't say the things they say or think. It is a matter of life and death! Speak life! A person who has spiritual maturity knows how to watch what he says. James 3:10-13

Listen , nobody can make you talk right. Only you! But I tell you that for every careless word that people shall speak they will be held accountable on the day of Judgement. So forgive and fully renounce any words you spoke that were not of God and not edifying! Does God watch what He says? Imagine if He decided to forget about the rotation of the earth today. The word of God holds the worlds together. Whats important to God should be important to you. Lord, protect us from wrong thinking. They will conform you to the worlds thinking. Romans 12:1-3 I exhort you, therefore, brothers, in view of God’s mercies, to offer yourselves as a sacrifice, living and set apart for God. This will please him; it is the logical “Temple worship” for you. In other words, do not let yourselves be conformed to the standards of the ‘olam hazeh, (this world). Instead, keep letting yourselves be transformed by the renewing of your minds; so that you will know what God wants and will agree that what he wants is good, satisfying and able to succeed. For I am telling every single one of you, through the grace that has been given to me, not to have exaggerated ideas about your own importance. Instead, develop a sober estimate of yourself based on the standard which God has given to each of you, namely, trust.

Reaching the World for Jesus is now paramount ! Wake Up ! 
Go [therefore] and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

The only Kingdom that will last forever is God’s Kingdom. Let us be aware to bring into His Kingdom as many people possible. If you are reading this article and do not have a personal relationship with Jesus. Recieve Him now by saying this, “I confess with my lips and believe in my heart that Jesus has died and ressurected and I now have eternal life.  God is all about people. It is “Harvest Time” !    

~Beth El ~

When you are in real faith you rest.
Connect:




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment