image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word of the lord by Kathy Mote



8/20/2016

A word for someone today. There is coming to you this day a reward for all your dark days. You followed Me in all those dark days, with no want or need of anything but Me. You followed Me to hear what I would say. Now your reward will be your blessing... an anointing to fall on you like flames. You will be consumed in the fire, and glory in the pain. You will be drawn directly into My face. You will look into My eyes, and you will see My heart, and deeper yet, there will be more flames! You will live in My presence, forever praising My name. I will fill you, My dear child, for it is always Me that you seek!......Kathy Mote




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment