image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Kathy Mote



9/8/2016

A word to His children, the beloved in Him, the called, the chosen, the receivers of His promises, the obeyers of His will. The Lord said, Do not become complacent as you wait in Me. I want you to actively receive! Actively agree! Reach for Me and receive what I have promised. You have never seen what I am building, yet you will be My beautiful building. Do not let your own image of who and how you have been limit who you are called to be, and what you are called to become. Do not limit Me by seeing yourself as you have always been! It has become your hindrance and your yardstick, and it is too short to measure My promise! I have given you impossible dreams. I have promised you impossible things! They are not impossible for Me, they are My will for you, and you WILL receive! I have taught you to climb higher and higher, to reach the top of the highest peak, to see things from an uninhibited perspective, and that is how I want you to see! You are about to see My promises fulfilled! In your health, in your finances, in your ministry, in your being, My promises are about to become material, so stir yourself and receive! I have been as One who planted a mighty tree, and you will not disappoint Me. You will stand before Me, My mighty tree!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment