image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Kathy Mote



9/2/2016

The enemy is attempting to lay burdens across the shoulders of many of God's children right now. He is attempting to weary them with the same old scene that is set before them. But this is what the Lord says, this is not what I have said. This is not your portion. This is not My plan, and it will not remain. This is the day to rise and take a stand, to stand and watch the move of My Hand. This is not the day you crumble and fall, this is the day day to rise, and stand tall! This is the day that I bring about My will. This is the day of My perfect timing in all things. This is the day that I say to you, trust in Me, for I am with you! So who can stand against you now? A fallen one? A broken angel? This is one whom I have cast down. This is not one to cause you to frown!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment