image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

A Word by Kathy Mote



9/4/2016

A word for someone who feels that they have been sidetracked. This is what the Lord said. I will refresh your calling. I refresh you to walk in your calling. You have not been sidetracked, but in training. I hold all things in My hand, and within My will is My timing. You have been called, equipped, and trained to do much more than you think, much more than you know, and much more than you are naturally able to do. I will enable you to do all that I have called you to do. Each day I will renew you, and give to you what you need to do what I ask of you.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment