image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image12 image13

WELCOME TO A WORD FOR THE SEASON|WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE|READ THE LATEST PROPHETIC WORD!|JOIN WITH THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS|GET OUR LATEST ARTICLES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX

Time to step out of the box by Heidi Schroeder Greg McKeehan



9/13/2016

This past week when praying I saw a dummy being thrown into a dead bush. At first I passed it off. Then the Lord kept showing me this old ventriloquist doll, thrown into a dead bush. Now he can show some pretty weird and amazing things at times but I stopped and said God I have no Idea what you're saying. Tell me more.

He said, "Tell them, It's time. It's time for every Christian to stop allowing politics, friends, peer pressure, teachers and pastors be their spokesman. It's time to stand up for everything You believe in. It's time to take a stand for truth He put in You. It's time to get out side your comfort zone, your hiding place or the church walls and speak from your heart all your God has done for You. If you are nothing more than a doll, and You only speak what "they" say, then It's time to die to man and Say Only What You Hear Your Father Say. ITS TIME. STEP OUT."

Which of the following is this season of your life? Send Me Lord, Use Me Lord, or Help Me Do it Your Way Lord. In each season we are laying aside our will and seeking His will first. Your current assignment is all a part of your destiny. No matter what phase you:re in, you can find fulfillment in knowing you are seeking Him for the walk.

No matter the walk, we will all gain wisdom, strength & anointing for our current assignments or season, by talking, praising, listening and Thanking the one who brought us this far. Do not look back, do not look left and do not look right. You are in this with God, your assignment is as individual as you are.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment